About the webinar
Companies and universities are scrambling to understand the risks associated with travel, both domestically and internationally, during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
This free webinar will provide expert travel risk management guidance, advice from a medical expert in infectious disease control, and an overview of how enterprises and universities can leverage on-the-ground crowdsourced risk intelligence to inform travel policies and procedures.
Attendees will gain practical, actionable insights into:
- What employees and business travelers need to know about the spread and lethality of COVID-19.
- How does COVID-19 compare to other recent novel virus outbreaks, such as H1N1 Bird Flu, SARS, Swine Flu, and Seasonal Flu?
- What are the immediate and near-term travel risk considerations that should be taken into account?
- What are the Duty of Care / Standard of Care obligations during the current crisis?
- New technology-based approaches to travel risk intelligence.