With Election Day around the corner, organizations must prepare for large groups gathering to vote or protest in their communities. In addition to wondering where to vote, employees may be in need of advice on how to stay safe on Election Day. COVID-19 has increased the importance and complexity of keeping everyone healthy and informed. LiveSafe can help your organization overcome the safety and security challenges that events such as Election Day can present.
Use this LiveSafe toolkit to help your workforce stay safe during Election Day.
“How to Send Broadcast” Video teaches Dashboard Administrators how to send broadcast messages to users via the LiveSafe App step-by-step.
Share this training video with LiveSafe Dashboard Administrators so they are prepared to send broadcast messages to your community.
Sample Broadcast Messages enable you to stay connected with your workforce through quick, easy communications about polling stations, potential crowds or protests, and changes to company schedules and building access.
Tailor the sample messages or create your own to keep your community informed and safe on Election Day.
4 Ways to Use LiveSafe During Protests and Large Gatherings helps you understand all the ways you can use LiveSafe to keep your community safe during protests and large events.
Share this handout with LiveSafe Administrators or Operators so they are prepared to use LiveSafe during protests and large gatherings to keep students, faculty, and staff safe.
Brookfield Properties Case Study discusses how this LiveSafe client used LiveSafe to prevent hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damage during large protests in 2017.
Learn how LiveSafe clients are using the LiveSafe Mobile App to reduce financial costs and keep their communities safe during protests and large gatherings.
TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR WORKPLACE WITH LIVESAFE
- Use geofencing to provide targeted messages to your organization based on location. For example, send a geofenced Broadcast to communicate directly with employees who are near a polling place or protest. Use these messages to advise employees of safety concerns, remind them of COVID-19 best practices, and inform them if regular activities have been rescheduled or altered due to Election Day protocols. Note: users must have their location services enabled to receive a geofenced broadcast message.
- Particularly if there is a polling place in or near your workplace, create a plan for how to inform your community about Election Day information and protest management. Share communications using Broadcast or upload policies to the Resources section of the LiveSafe Mobile App.
- Remind users of the various ways they can use LiveSafe to stay safe during large gatherings, like Report Incidents, Report Suspicious Behavior, and two-way chat with Security.
- Update your Safety Map to include information about nearby polling stations and safety resources such as fire stations and hospitals. Organization-specific information can also be added, such as the location of trauma kits and AEDs.
- Incorporate WorkSafe into your organization’s return to work plans. Visit the WorkSafe website or reach out to your Account Manager if you have any questions about how WorkSafe can help your organization get employees back to work safely with Health Surveys and Check-Ins, COVID-19 Questions and Resources, and other core LiveSafe features.