Effective: May 31,2020
LiveSafe provides a 99.5% uptime commitment for customers on our platform.
Downtime is the overall number of minutes LiveSafe was unavailable during a calendar year. LiveSafe calculates unavailability using server monitoring software to measure the server side error rate, ping test results, web server tests, TCP port tests, and website tests.
Downtime excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (link expansions, search, file uploads, etc.)
- Issues that are related to external apps or third parties, including shared channels
- Any products or features identified as pilot, alpha, beta or similar
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance
Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes LiveSafe was available during a calendar year. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.5% Uptime:
[(total minutes in year – Downtime) / total minutes in year] > 99.5%
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep LiveSafe working smoothly. If scheduled downtime is necessary, we’ll give you at least 48 hours advance notice. In a year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 20 hours.
As our business evolves, we may change our Service Level Agreement. Customers can review the most current version of the Service Level Agreement at any time by visiting this page.